Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Personal Apology

Okay, so I was just reminded that the mattress I groaned about the other day was, indeed, given to me by a friend. Let's call her Winston's Owner. Winston's Owner, for now on will be abbreviated, "WO", is a giving and caring person, whether she wants to be called that or not. She and Winston's Male Owner gave Barb and I their fairly new and unused mattress, gee, two years ago. I do not want "that hasty blog" to be the end of a relationship which I spent approximately 36 hours a week cultivating, except for weeks with federal holidays. WO and I have gone through tough times together--even danger to our health and sanity and yet our friendship survived. So, I'd like to apologize and say that the mattress is fine.

Actually, Barb and I got a foamy mattress cover and it's even comfier now. So, to Wo and WMO, who installed their own hardwood floors and are some of the funniest people on that side of the Richmond Bridge, I say thank you. And, let's do lunch.

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down-under in New Zealand. I was going to just pass through, but I thought I'd stop and read one or two, or three !!! I'll be back........