Friday, July 08, 2005

Oscar Romero


It's quite interesting how life turns sometimes. A few weeks ago two friends from Fresno were talking to Barb and I about Oscar Romero and needing to watch a movie about his life. Today as I was in the city I talked with a friend and he gave me this print that he took of a mural in the Mission district in the city. I went down myself and checked out this alley that was all murals dedicated to the heart of the Hispanic community in the area. Very powerful. The soul of the people was put to color and I think a lot of it has seeped into my mine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the interest of fairness, if you are going to post links to political organizitions and liberal politicians, then I believe you should also add links like grassfire,Billy Graham.org, and newt.org.
I know that you are going to say that human right watch is not a political organization, but when they equate our prison in cuba where killers are being kept and no one has been killed to Hitlers holocost against the Jews, Pol Pot, and the Russian gulags while never condeming Castros Cuba, Iran, and China, then I believe they have a political agenda. Baraq Obama complains about partisnship in the Senate but does not tell people that he also engages in the same thing, and believe me I have seen him speaking on the Senate Floor on C-Span doing it, seems that it is ok for him to do it but if someone else does it he condems it. This is the way the liberal left think which is protecting free speech as long as it is their speech.