Sunday, July 12, 2009

Considering a New Beginning

Wow, so I have taken a much needed break from writing. It's been over a year since my last post, and needless to say, a lot has taken place. A change of job, an ever-changing two-year old, and a lot of internal switches that I'm struggling to figure out. So, over the past month or so I have been giving some deliberate thought to kick starting this thang again and see how it goes. Barb talked to me the other day . . . "Why don't you write anymore? When is the last time you wrote?" And I kind of realized that personal writing is a monitor for me. It means I am taking time away from the hustle and grind to be reflective and by so doing, to be creative. So, hopefully very soon I will begin posting a series of updates for our family and then build a skeleton of how it might work.

So, good bye for now.

No comments: