Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Woeful Back

Ah, a poor night's rest. There's nothing like it. There is nothing more boring than lying awake at night, hearing the wind push the bare arms and hands of the trees around causing them to drop their earthy-colored hankies. There is nothing more infuriating than lying in bed actually saying, "Man, I better go wake the rooster up; he's sleepin' late today."

Back problems. It's been a consistent issue for several years now. I'm not even 50! I'm barely half of 50! We can't afford a new mattress yet, so I'm building my own out of nails. . . . We may get a foamy kind of cover for our bed. Hope it helps. If it doesn't I'm going to have to start checkin' these bags when I go to the airport. I heat; I ice; I stretch. . . pretty much everything the docs and the phys. ther. says to do, but alas, I am like a door on a rusty hinge--moaning every time I turn.

However, I did run across a good website: www.theonion.com

Check out the article about Halloween (sorry, too tired to remember code right now).

No comments: