Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm a Hero

Hey, I'm a hero. No, not that kind, or this kind, (I wish I was this kind) but today I was this. Like LifeBlood's site says, if you give a unit of blood you save the life of 4 people. Memphis has the eighth largest medical center in the nation and its busiest trauma center. They now have this frequent donor card that you can redeem for things other than t-shirts. It's a token of their appreciation. Great facility. I was even able to surf the internet while give a nice fist every 7 seconds. Very friendly. Check out LifeBlood, RedCross and while living in California I was able to give to the Blood Centers of the Pacific. It's the holidays and they all really need the donations. Oh, a dessert comes with! Perfecto. It took me less than 30 minutes.

No comments: